CLEAR HR I.M.P.A.C.T. – Policy and Procedures
I3 is committed to helping organizations and institutions operationalize goals to I.M.P.A.C.T. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Through utilizing all Intercultural Innovations Incorporated (I3) established copyrighted system tools which provide the general structure and frameworks for the collective work directly connected to HR policy and procedures.
These tools include: I.M.P.A.C.T. Model (Individuals Making Positive Accelerated Change Together), The CLEAR Model, The 3 Cs of Change, The Capacity Equation, The 4R Equation, and The CLEAR Solutions.
Through this customized process, organizations and intuitions are equipped and empowered to implement high-impact and organization-wide strategies that address day-to-day organizational culture, strengthening institutional capacity.
This process leads to Participatory Consciousness with all stakeholders that primarily focuses on leveraging workforce, applies community engagement practices, and concentrates on internal processes and procedures.
A concentrated focus of the work will be to advance by supporting the building of capacity in the following areas:
- Critical systems analysis
- Create all policies with a DEI lens
- Regular reviews to measure I.M.P.A.C.T.
- Grow organizational and institutional culture of shared power and shared accountability through emphasizing Situational Adaptive Leadership and Culturally Validating Leadership (CVL) validating all stakeholders, regardless of position or titles
- Place an emphasis on transparency, vulnerability, and inclusivity
- Diversify and enhance Stakeholder advisory committees (CLEAR Employee Voice)
- Increase employment / contracting opportunities with community-based organizations and vendors who reflect the communities they serve
- Develop and provide personalized, on-going regular I.M.P.A.C.T. trainings to build organizational and institutional capacity to support Individuals Making Positive Accelerated Change Together